Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Adult Education

A couple of months ago this would have referred to my assistanceship in a "How to Shoot Your Own Adult Video" course.
But for those too lazy to pursue a real education I would recommend something more practical. Though any coursework that takes less than 6 months or 10K can't be bad. Today i begun my immersion on why Im breaking the bank with the start of my 10 day course in AVID. Myself and 2 (professional people) students sat with an instructer who flew in from Dallas just for this 3 day gig. I wonder how many true neophytes he comes across. First he nails me in one of my bouts of microsleep, then I get somewhat flustered at the speed and lack of facility I have keeping up with the mundane movements of work. After redoing my work a couple of times after the realization that sometime before I went to lunch i made several huge mistakes, I explained my conundrum. Perservered, I shall persist on, tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home