Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Finally...pictures


Chez julie, love of my life. On the mall during the Smithsonian Folklife festival.
Or as the CityPaper related "Hot as Folk". She seems to be having a ...in Wonderland moment, hoping for a bit of shade under massive faux 'shroom.


Peter F, of Port Wizzleshizzle, LI. Intrepid songwriter in the works, who induced me to blog. And Teddy, a wet terrier. Huuhh!!Rumble young man rumble. Huuhh!!!


C'est moi. Strolling the boardwalk, Coney Island with Spyro over my left shoulder. He is on his phone trying to contact every single one of his avaiaible old friends to join/abet/attend/enable/endure the festivities and witness his magnetism and power at the signifying event of the coming of summer. The mermaid parade.
Webmaster, I have more pictures, can I show pulchtritude? Mams? Cans? Jugz?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home