Saturday, October 08, 2005

Soggy Saturday

Wonder how many people on the east coast are sitting inside their homes in this downpour just babbling on their broadband. Me n' scary snuggles went out in the rain to the PO and the local tchochke place with palpable adult excitement for seasonal Halloween goods. The selection at Pulp was lousy and limited, but the window design was creative. How'd I'd like to attend these journalist parties this weekend with me and my honey sporting stylish and well crafted rubber noses. If only I was in plastics (did watch a bit of the Graduate last night) I'd put together a six pack for the ladies..let's see...the Paris Hilton/Julia Roberts/Kelly Osbourne/Barbara Hershey/Kate Hudson/Barbara Streisand pack would be a big seller. And for the men: Mike Tyson/Jimmy Durante/Bela Lugosi/Tommy Lee/Frank Sinatra/Gregory Peck should be fine for any occasion. Why I let these fine ideas our for public domain snatch and grab is anybody's guess. I'm just too generous for words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home