Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Exhalted season of the chosen peeps

We'd all love to strangle this guy, eh? What I was saying yesterday is all those protests ain't worth a damn today. He gets back like nothing happened, pops up in the rose garden and gives us the stay the course rant and boasts about extracting a pound of terrorist-flesh. Hey, great timing W, I guess things are going great after all. God those liberal rabble-rousers are kinda misled, huh? Guess that means you earned yourself another vacation huh?

Don't you like autumn? everyone seems to. I'm in the park, it's still T-shirt weather, but I feel fine in pants and sneakers, rather than my well worn mandals and cargo shorts. Hey Timberland, gimme an endorsement and I'll slap up a link, yo. That goes for Fender guitars, Celestial Seasonings Tea and well, just about anyone else. Damn, I need a job, really so I can go back to being a ruthless consumer with disposable income. Bank of America, stop with the fees please, and NYU, hello!!!! Where's my money?????

J-pea was checking out this site,http://www.chosencouture.com/chosen-gift-shop.php perhaps in mental preparation for her first dose of vaguely Jewish pageanrty that is the meeting of the Jewish mother (Hi, Ca!!(Mom)). Followed by the anticipated pageantry of Sean Besser's Bar Mitzvah. Won't that be fun, and an interesting post to all concerned. Do send me feedback BTW, in case anyone reads this that I don't habitually speak to. Or blog it back, get going, I know you have a blog, CM, first lady of Lakeridge. Surely if you eliminate first person narrative and effectively confuse the reader, you'd have a historic perspective to document the unique atmosphere of NW Ct. Just a suggestion. The Cornish hen can wait, marinate, lie prostate. Digest. Rosh Hashanoh waits, looking forward to Wally and Grace.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So they just die of no air?
hydrocodone order

 

Post a Comment

<< Home