Saturday, August 27, 2005

More Dogs

Up'n early out here in Ct. Cruisin with Ca in tha Silver Surfer. Can Dunkin Donuts ever get it right? To avoid the excess sweetener I asked for them separately, they put em both in anyway. Getting home, she actually called them to complain. So, fee coffee later but still...

Wish I had the camera for the display of Dog Days in tiny New Hartford. Large dog sculptures, theme painted and displayed and benefitted of grants by local businesses. You may remember the Manhattan cows, this is on a much smaller scale, but now I get it. The dogs are availible for later auction. I wonder if any NYers bought any cows.

And I am doped. Mysterious allergies plague me. I've taken many yellow pills and sucked in dreaded Afrin. Such a wealth of medicine, I shant reveal much more. Also a wealth of leftover Salmon. Not my favorite fish, being so large and mealy, an aquired taste. But with enough bread and frying oil, I thought a croquet would please me and assuage my classic Jewish guilt complex, oy, so much food, what should we do, I'd hate to see it go to waste. Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home