Thursday, October 05, 2006

Waiting for the nU GunZ


There's the hypothetical and the immediate factors to take in when you've had a personal trainer construct a series of workouts for you which supposedly will change your physique to a noticable degree. Your typical gym enthusiast will climb on a cardio machine until they are pouring sweat until they climb off and inspect their hopefully improved buttocks in the mirror. Hopefully they will have wiped their sweat off afterwards. These people read the fashion mags and are going for complete slimness.
I just want to look good in a shirt and I know I have a barrel chest crying out for definition (do not use the VdM for reference to that comment) What I am doing is pumping iron 'til it hurts, and it hurts for 2 days afterwards, folks. Stretching is beyond my ability and I can't really straighten my arms. I'm probably sore in the ab region too but it's of less concern than my extremities.
Tomorrow is leg day and I hope I'm not paralyzed by the weekend. If I make it through a couple more weeks i might start to look alot better. Just a bit of improvement folks, not trying to be anything special!