Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Big problems on the LL Train


Damn! The blonde look is finally starting to grow on me, I get it now. It only works on Lindsay when she's speeding out of her gourd. It's Manson girl for the 21st century. (She'd totally buy his schpeil! Can you imagine the orgies at the Lohan Mansion? Dina gettin' all up in there...)

Sorry, y'know I'v been rooting for this girl for a couple of years now, being one of those rare Disney kids with a bit of personality and pathos. It's hard to differentiate the typical star-machine creature from one that has inherent star quality. I don't know. LL doesn't have a great track record, just the one good film Julie and I are both fans of her, or it her chestial region specifically? You judge:



None of this assures any kind of success or quality in what stands as Hollywood today. There are no George Cukors, Frank Capras or John Fords operating. She's lucky she did one Robert Altman film, hell, she'll be lucky to even work again. I mean, there's nothing wrong with Paris Hilton that a Chauffer and a shot of Penicillin won't fix. It's a bad scene over there, kids. Find yourself a nice office job. Stay away from Hollywood and Army recruiters. That's the best advice I have to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home