Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Commingling with the sweaty spirits

Finally, one of the more prolific photographers of other people's bidness, DC's Elvert Barnes is documenting his out-and-aboutness on video shaky-cam and is posting on YouTube. Many photographers have shot me playing in DuPont and I haven't gotten copies yet, so thank you EB. I must claim though that by the time this was shot, I had been out there over 3 hours, must have been 90 degrees in the shade, and my conga drummer buds Freddy, Reynaldo and Francisco had taken off. Still it was a good day of riffing. Featured here, I'm playing Roky Erickson's Splash 1, Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun, bossa nova style, and more jamming with David Gest, who I met for the first time here, and John an old time street performer who hasn't been seen in Dupont for about 2 years. He was keen to grab his axe and plug it into my Taxi amp.







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home