Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Dr. Numbskull


Listened to Rumsfeld's testimony today, with great caution lest my head explode. This may have resembled more of an old school military tribunal, but in a post-Gonzales world it might make your head explode from the banality. You figure of course he will claim to have known nothing about a cover up of Pat Tillman's death. But he will apologize for "errors made".
It is the perfect atmosphere for a non-complicit reaction from the civilian leadership, free from it''s own oversight. While at the very least, a general will lose a star and part of his pension as a result of this investigation.
Oh well, it's a good thing I turned off the CSPAN radio and prepared myself mentally for a comparable diversion: extreme dentistry. yes I was back at Cheney's dentist having three, count 'em, 3 fillings replaced/repaired. Some significant pain for a while, but not as I write this now. Chewing will be of a gingerly nature for a few days I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home