Friday, July 15, 2005

What 'cha gonna doo??

Hmmm...
Now we got rain, brother. I swear, it hit me as I was getting out of Safeway yesterday. I got soaked, Southern style. Now today I get out just long enough to drop the Netflix in the box. Rain, thunder, only thunder, then, now, hard rain. It actually feels kinda soft when it hits you though, so it's not all bad.

Good thing I got friends in places with friends in high places. I'm hiding under a new rock apparently, but a more public one. In a town with such a wealth of famed granite, they take their stone seriously. But never forget the roots you pulled, the dirt you so enjoyed caking in your insoles,the gravel making your first steps so uncomfortable, for they are but the building blocks of your tree to be. And feel free to carve whatever you like on the tree. Be it a valentine, the makings of a guitar or a really fine pair of breasts. Mark yourself whole and damn what the neighbors think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home