Thursday, August 18, 2005

Caribou Gone

Hey folks. Round two. I had a brilliant post rolling before until I tried to upload pictures. Got the quick boot. Damn cyber cafes! Which brings us to story one. Stacked in the many papers arrived on my return from Texas was an advert for a new Caribou Coffee locale in the biz dict. With a coupon for a free beverage oh my. I biked around yesterday, did a bit of recon. I encounted the regular homeless lady outseide, festooned con accoutremontes, with simlar said coupon, asked could I reedem it for her, Aye accompli, crem y 'zucar, con regales wit el barista. Discussed the bean and the Wifi in casa de cafe.
I returned this morning for a french roast and a french toast (muffin, with maple frosting) Busted out my Mac and discovered the internet was $4 for 2 hours. I object! Then had a long talk with the Mom, walking back I found my body walking 6 feet in front of me, clearly overdosed on the powerful caffienated bev. I brushed my teeth to the marrow, got on the bike and cruised again. My extended route past Kennedy Center, Ladybird Johnson Trail, Roosevelt Bridge and ended up at the Holocaust Museum, another fine Smithsonian attraction located well off the mall but still a tourist haven.
So I return, another cyber cafe run, this time indulging in a chalky protein shake and....well, the present. My train of thought is shot, I wrote all this much better before and in greater detail, gotta remember to save draft more frequently, and sorry, no pictures at this time. Stay tuned for my one on one with Cindy Sheehan, Western White House press conference and a visit to Mt. Carmel. It's all there in Texas folks, let's hope it stays there. Cuz where else you gonna get good barbecue?

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

G-

So youre sites growing good 4 u.
Email me
PRF
Peter-
www.Peterswriting.blogspot.com
check out
www.knowledgeispower.zoomshare.com
(my other site)

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wHO IN DA HELL IS TRYIN TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR SITE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home