Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Well...OK...let's be honest


It's getting cold out. Just took a brisk walk to the National Archives and back. The Constitution and Bill of Rights look rather faded and funky in that greenish light. If you've seen National Treasure ( I give it a 6.5) you'll know what I'm talking about.
The main focus of their exhibits is the look and nature of how this country was built, i.e. the workers. Oh thanks for reminding me. As toilsome and trudgesome as those old photos look, not a dishonest face in the bunch. Honest, backbreaking, ill-compensated, boil-busting work.

Oop, just got another email for work. Sounds terrific. Work at home, sit around and fill out applications, just like I've been doing already for months now, and get paid directly via Paypal. And all I gotta do is send Tanisha $36 to her Yahoo via paypal account. I wish I could see her face to see if it's honest.

2 days to go before I meet Bush again. Another 8 seconds of ignominity. The circumstances of who I am and what I'm doing there and the swirl around this guy....FBI are you watching? Tell me if you see an honest face. So what if I'm not qualified to lick a stamp for the government. I guess they stopped using glue, probably less addictive and toxic and spreads around filthy DNA causing hysterical pregnancies. By the way is this funny?

Anyway, I'm a party-harty guy, got to rock it once again. Got a nice girlfriend, a lovely tree and a penchant for composition, note the cute dog picture. A perfect metaphor for my existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home