Monday, November 28, 2005

Now its Florida!?!!

Y'know I've never been on tour, never away from home more than 2 weeks at a time, albeit by proxy, I'm coming close. Certainly I've never approached Florida from the west, flying over Sarasota, what the hell is all that...marshy plains?....squares of uncluttered green stretching out for miles? Could somebody tell me cuz I'd really like......to know. Sometime during this flight it was ascertained that a quantity of rattan furniture is not a rarified gift worthy of renting a truck to it's donation recipients way up north. I'm sure it's an all-weather material, but hardly Gortex.
This furniture and other goods were salvaged from my life-granter's Dania Beach home shortly after ((WILLLL-MAAAAA!!)). Alas, I want to be helpful...I need to feel helpful....or just to say I'm willing but...I gots to get paid.... I get neither!
The TVs are here, Nana's piano is here, slightly damaged but playable, the kayak is here.,where am I? Oh yes,her boyfriends apartment. See, they're both dealing with losing their previous spouse, and are just glad to happy together. Is it possible? Well, with a view like this (11th floor, the Atlantic 2 blocks away, water on 3 sides, views of damaged roofs, windsurfers, geckos and tangled trees. It's OK I guess. And I partook of my 3rd Thanksgiving meal, 2 of which were buffet style.
What a year it's been. Different alright, wish I had a W-2 coming to reflect upon.
Any employers reading this? See, I'm an honest guy, really. And interesting. Sure you can get a Mexican to work for less (3 years, 1 off, another 3?) but how many that have such a good blog. I'm the man, eh? eh? hmm?
I'm taking Indy tonight 38-20. Sorry Steeler fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home