Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Texas revisited



Regaleth, thee, whoa...
Ooops, Texans don't talk like that, must be that I'm sitting here with julie watching Shakespeare in Love. My lord, do you want the 74/26 large beef log or do you desire something more lean, purchased from the HEB (pronouced Heeb!) according to my doctrine. So, anyway, we have pics from Houston, fascinated by Halliburton Plaza at Minute Maid park, can you see FUCKHEAD LIAR scrawled over the face of Chaney which lies amongst many more untouched historical pillars? This plaza is by the entrances, concievably reachable via long homer over the Crawford boxes (this being running along Crawford street, ah, yes.
So, now we are at the White Rose B & B in Waco, dining in tonight. I was here all day, exploring the nearby ranch, and funky shacks as I have juxtaposed. Dick would fancy a but of torture I'd imagine in one of these abodes I'd imagine. Make one of those anti-war Democratic liberal extremists sweat and waffle their statements. Darth Vader is alive and running the Evil Empire out of the White House, alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home