Wednesday, November 01, 2006

K-Fed's day of the dead.



Wazzup y'all. I'm sure everybody in the blogosphere has had Halloween marked so if so inclined, they can pickup this "rap artist's" debut CD. It seems the distribution is not up to snuff as many have not been able to locate said "work".
While there's not a Republican's chance in Heaven I'd buy it, certainly I'm willing to opine. Why? Because the guy pisses me off to such a point I was spewing venom in the middle of a tranquil late TV night with my honey the onliest enduring my spittling.
Do I hate KF in the way he wants, the way his management have so carefully constructed that i may be one of the millions giving him some sort of push? Only as far as Google search result will quantify. By the time that data is tabulated I hope it worth not a farthing.
I'm LIBERAL yo. I look for the good in anyone...with redemptive qualities that is. The clip last night was a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest and Kev is so inarticulate and transparent. I wonder if Howard Stern is on his appearance list because he will at least ask him relevant questions that the common person wants to know which is very simple.
The only thing the common man would want to ask Federline is not about his album, his lifestyle, his childhood, his special scent, his literary aspirations. It's the same question Stern hypothetically asked Bruce Willis, when he was indulging in his brief musical career. (substitute Britney for Demi Moore)
"What was it like BONING Britney Spears?" "Did sparks shoot out of it or what?"

Now I won't get into the aw, give some brothers a record deal schpeil at all, not a race thing. What scares me is the notion of the modern promotional machines put into motion a campaign for a guy that absolutely nobody can stand. He's a sloth, a repugnant humanoid type-thing. Look at him sitting on the fucking couch with the remote control in his hand. Had he earned the fucking right to waste away on that couch when he should be selling Slurpees? Aargh!! He want's to be considered a serious artist, and an author, when all he raps badly about is bling and party and players and my wife, yo, word, Federation records, McDonalds, Viacom, yo yo yo.

It sets a really bad precedent. I just gotta vent. Wish he'd just go away, lest I be tempted to mock him in other ways, like do a solo version of Popozao at a coffeeshop, remind everyone how sucky he started as and how sucky he'll always be,.

UN-Fuck K-FED!!