Monday, June 19, 2006

G's take on Brick-ney


OK this is embarrasing, but I got a few things to say about this....thing.
I could have quit halfway through this interview, having gotten the point already that Britney is a complete brick. I'm calling her Brickney. She is completely unalologetic firstly of her hypocritical criticism of the media. She is using the media as a scapegoat.

More examples of her stupidity:
Referring to Federline as being "simple" gives me a good idea as to what their relationship is like, and I didn't need to see a clip of Chaotic to tell me that. These are two Hollywood sycophants that have no idea what to do with themselves but have sex, watch TV and drive to Starbucks. And, in her blatant lie, when she claimed to be running away from a stampeding herd of papparazzi when she pulled out of Starbucks with Sean P. on her lap. Who's in the passenger seat in the infamous picture? A security man! No wonder this guy was fired, he's on his phone, could care less, but you'd think he could scatter a few photogs. Nobody has gotten past Perry, the manny either. Photogs will not mess with security, that's why celebrities have them.

Which brings me to opine on the sorry state of Brit-Brit during the interview. I truly do not feel sorry for her, finding her deluded, psycophantic and hypocritical. Page Six told me what I already knew. I sure had a feeling that there was no professional representation present for the interview. Nobody is running the show. OK Britney is a shrewd business-person and a master-manipulator, but only when her folks, her lawyers and her record company is behind her running the show. I have the feeling she has let down many of her professional partners with the way she is currently running her life. Just a fertile emotional wreck that cannot even succeed at cooking and cleaning her house with an ego too large to contemplate some classes in parenting.