Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Run Murkin, Run



Been getting good excercise lately, thus not much blogging. Took a nature hike "around the pond" in Conneticuit with th'' moms this weekend. She's 67 and making resolutions to get into shape. I just want to lower my cholesterol somehow. Today I ate 2 "TBMs" before the "elipse" . That's Tomato Basil Mozzarella, Washington Monument. I crammed in several Smithsonian activities and played real pickup Ultimate Frisbee, 7 on 7. It rotates players in and out as "suckers walk". I sucked for the most part but I enjoyed it anyway. I do not expect to look like Ah-nold by the end of summer and I sure won't turn Republican any time soon. I'm just chilling my endorphin-inundated bones and liking the fact that a day away from Baristaville, you can get a whole lot done. And I'm not done yet, 'cept I'm couch-bound.