Sunday, May 21, 2006

Any which-a-way; direction and ambiguity


DSCF0086 - coffee beans
Originally uploaded by nasebaer.
Sunday, like every day is espresso day!


Working on a Sunday feels like a direct im not sacreligious imposition on my general lifestyle or my aspirations heretofore of jamming in DuPont once again. Alas the weather was not ideal anyway so nix it I did and showed up at a convenient time for lattes and breakfasting. What struck me today was the difference between the laid-back tourist crowd and the weekday business crowd. I did see one regulat who comes in for coffee dressed in weekend warrior apparel: Mandals, cargo shorts and pirate tee, ala Target. With the tourists, it's more enlightening giving them directions to museums and suggesting items, even suggestive selling works better. Anything is better than just....the usual!