Thursday, July 06, 2006

How much for a pound of flesh, sliced?



I'm not sure what I can add to the millions of disappointed minons who craved justice against this fellow. I'm being generous here, he's another friend of the Bush family, NSA might be reading here.

I suppose many had some jailhouse justice in mind, and I'm a big Oz fan, so I sure wouldn't mind watching some of that. Perhaps we would start with a bit of sodomy at the hands of a white supremacist, then a swastika burned into his butt. Then we have his kids kidnapped and parts mailed to prison to increase his mental duress. Then perhaps a few agonizing weeks we feed him ground glass in his food, but only enough to give him gastroeneteritis. Maybe slice his hamstrings, an occasional "human cocktail" thrown in his face for fun. Then some forced sexual assault by a dykey CO, then finally give him two months on Death Row to contemplate his existence before the lethal injection.

But alas, there will be no real life retribution a la my favorite premium cable show. Rarely in real life do we have the same justice we see on TV, but don't give up yet, people. We still have Skilling to deal with. Let's hope they move up his sentencing date so we can get this ball rolling and get Skillings' balls in a nice little vice and we can do the deed upon him.
Allahu Akbar!