Friday, August 12, 2005

Texas thing


G-Spot 'Mosing by the 'Mo

J-Ala'mode!

Hi y'all. Me and J flew into San Antonio Texas yesterday. Checked into the Westin Riverwalk. Immediately went for Mexican food, sending me on a flatulent pattern continuing through the present. After Julie's panel discussion with other WHCs including CNN's Dana Bash we had some nice fish plucked from the river. we just helped ourselves. Soon the margaritas and strange proteins accumulated deep withing my system and my sleep on the heavenly bed was somewhat difficult. In this fancy hotel I dreamed of living in squalor and peeing in a pizza carton.Still more stuff to do, BBQ to to be found, margaritas I might try and avoid for a day perhaps. All in good fun.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

SO YA'ALL WENT TO TEXAS. WOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home