Tuesday, January 31, 2006

More why bother ethos

For those of you still reading my blog you must be saying to yourself 'Why am I wasting my precious cyber-time on this asshole?" You see someone and hear how great he is then he did something awful and you're crestfallen and betrayed. And don't be surprised if it ever happens to you, Whether you live in New York or DC or Bangkok your integrity will be questioned and the face in the hotel mirror you see is not a perfect being.
So why I am I sharing all my bullshit with you when you abdicate yourself from any moral obligation to give me a little feedback, an anonymous fucking email would suffice. But you people are so smart not to get involved because it would expose you getting involved with me. Apathetic, isolated, too busy to give a rats ass to a lazy jobless jerk, and drunk to boot (at this moment). As physically disciplined, imminently accessable and occasionally charming as I am, an uptight irritating Parasite gets more respect in the long run.
Who am I kidding? Did I think a possible employer would give me a break if they saw what an honest and interesting human being I am by reading my blog? No I am a GODDAMN FUCKING FOOL!! Fate has not interevened for me in this case, over 6 months of searching. RITZ CAMERA, Bite me!!!! 3 weeks ago I was told I'd be hired when the managers could agree on how little they would pay me and how little hours and "we'll call you" Excuse me, but I'm a little pissed off right now, it seems like no coincidence that my life is going down the tubes with my most recent hopes as well. That bit of friendliness set a bad precedent, the next bad precedent is COSI, you hear that? If I'm lucky I'll be slinging sandwiches downtown. I came all this way, spent 3,500 dollars on new skills and education and now I'll be serving lunch with a big ???? hanging over my head. Is it more dignified to be jobless and jibing with the Washington Intelligencia I've come to know or return to my blissfully mediocre and solitary self? I'm just tired and soul-crushed.
And we have another ultra-conservative on the Supreme Court. Yeah everyones pissed about that, but why listen to my fucking opinion, what am I some great pundit? A fucking blogger? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Pathetic!