Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What have I to prove?


Time for a periodic muse on my progress. Last week it seemed like I had a job in the bag. Since then I've been left totally hanging that bag on the doorknob, ready to grab it and open that sucker. Let the rain come in May, for the sun shines today, the slip outside their heads, you might as well be dead..er, no time to quote Lennon, though there is always time for me.
Let me start again, well, if you look at folks whose careers have taken them over a bit, their main concern is holding on to their humanity and youth,. Am I getting burnt out, Boring, Anal to the point of pain? Don't sit on that!! Yeeouch!
Why George, by G why? Merely in honor of a character who decreed that he do the opposite, and succeeded immediately. So, while it's merely my circumstances that are of the opposite nature my humane attributes will remain the same. Does this mean I'll get the job? Yes, yes, that's it, let me strip down and say a little mantra before I go out. (Mantra not to be revealed this week) Clever ploy. Stay tuned for the next Seinf...no....Everyone Loves The Murkin.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger G Force said...

Testy, testy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home