Thursday, January 12, 2006

More newness afoot?


Ah, let's seem been busy...a transitory week, but one that has not reached it's full fruition. Today was rainy, didn't leave the block. Rearranging the living room stuff to accomodate the new creature comforts, both formal and functional. Back to the Smithsonian tomorrow for more VIARC training. Been to 3 highlight tours to gain a bit of extra credit while I still can. Supposedly I am to be hired by Ritz Camera & Photo but they haven't called me in to show up for any specifc reason. Still I feel productive and wheezy, in this flakey flakey world I am Master DoItNow. I suppose a bit of Anderson Cooper has rubbed off on me. So what's my take on Andy? He seems like decent guy. I would have never guessed his sexual orientation, I suppose to most of the populace he is the straight man's gay, don't ask don't tell, but wear the uniform with a smirk of pride. Look, you see those pursed lips and slightly arched brow? How could I have missed that? Yes I admire his guts and gungho-itiveness, but must he have such a push? Face of the network I know and I hear CNN people get fucked on pay, but give someone else a bone, eh? So um... I guess I watch toomuch TV, where the hell are my Netflix?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home