Friday, January 13, 2006

Too painful to laugh


It's getting to be annoying. My chest congestion, is it allergy or strain related? I dunno, but I have been over exerting a bit, at less than simple excercise rates. Had to haul ass to the Smithsonian for training this morning, was a bit late. Toured the American History museum, saw more stuff, yet more, even more stuff. It's all good. Hauled ass back, couch came3 hours later but it came, too exhausted to open it and deal with more cardboard. Hauled the old TV into a cab to NE, Metroed back.
Is this a blog or a laundry list? Sorry.

Sometime in between Spyro turned me on The Gavones. Supposedly they're from Jersey, they're on MySpace, that's all anyone really knows at this point. But they are pretty fucking funny, especially their tender ballad "I love that car"

So I'm doing this painful wheezing and can't control myself from the Italian exhortations of this stupid band. They're like the Mentors meet the Sopranos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home