Monday, February 27, 2006

Adopt, adapt & Improve..

So what else is going on besides my barista career? Well lets dwell on the positives. I finally got paid today. Approximately..well less than half of what i made at my last job. This is like being an actor for chrissakes...sacrifice! At least the leg strain of those 2 7-2 days has stopped. I'm dealing with the stress better. Now if I can only time my break correctly so it looks like I can GO all day, like from 9-4 on register and mad restocking. So I've become blase but no less desperate.
The negatives: hey um...I'm looking for a place to live so folks, next time you place an ad, please don't be a flake. I just sold and shipped my precious Fender Silver Sparkle Tele to a lad in Nigeria, so I got some bux for ya, just the new money's a struggle. but when you're in downsize mode, what else does one need but rent and food money?
My dear Julie is heading to India and Pakistan for the week. Why couldn't I just sell myself as going for my Yoga Masters and pack myself in her suitcase? It would suit us both just fine and I can live with much discomfort, just to be with my lady friend!