Sunday, February 19, 2006

In Flux

There will be no talk of irony today, just the facts. I took the exams and physicals at Baltimore MEPS (Military Entry Personnel Station). Passed the rather difficult math questions, some coordination tests and the ole bend over and spread 'em. Witnessed the sights and smells of many out-of-shape 19 year olds. They got the jump on me in tattoos and Scooby Doo boxers tho. Curiously the applicants were about 70% white. Imminently my "job"with the Navy Reserves will be in some kind of capacity (temporarily) that will accentuate my skills in my current job (temporary???) It's all wait and see a do the deed in front of me.
Do you want to know the funny part? It's all there in front of you. Whatever you might think of me it's either ha ha I deserve this or ha ha I can't believe he's doing this.