Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yes, What is it?


YOU!!!!
You're reading my blog!!! I will kill you!!!
All day I work my feengers to the bone! For your stupid kitty litter!
So angry!.....So angry...
DAH!! Can I help you?

This is just venting. If you read many a blog I'm sure there are alot of angry people out there. Or maybe they're the ones who haven't the guts to write their own blog 'cause they don't want to expose their feeling and come off like an asshole. They're the ones...they're the ones who...who ...who....respond to blogs just to tell you how stupid you are and that you're just a victim of your own narcissism seeking some kind of theraputic release by cyber-psycho-self-analysis!!!
How's that for use of hyphens? Best use since hyphens were used on hymens.

I just needed to use Ren's expression above to approximate mine for the whole day. 6:30 am start at work is getting to me. Feet hurting, too lazy to walk the 8 blocks, took bike there. Cold morning turning to 70's by 10AM. Now it's almost 4PM and i'm trashed. Too many managers hovering, trying to please the District Manager. I hate that. And the hyper-brainwashed wannabee manager-ess who trained me almost to her sela-like standards really gets on my nerves more than anything. Just her damn work ethic. And in the calmness before the storm of the lunch rush, she barks orders of menial tasks just because the DMs are there. I took it as the perfect time to take my break, sit in the sun and try to erase the frenzied Raven from my head. Gnahh! Get off me, crazy booid!!