Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ehe weel note staand fo dese





As if getting up at 5:45 am isn't bad enough, the Cosi is pushing me on these days to 4, perhaps 6pm, near closing. That's a full day. Without much sunshine. Though I sneak many a drink and sometimes a sandwich, my time and life-force are too valuable for this. This I tell Erique, the closer barista-man from Cote D'Ivoir. And I explain to him that I must go. I have an important meeting with Degas and Tolouse-Lautrec at another cafe that I cannot reveal. They better not pull this stuff on me tomorrow, when I meet with DuChamp and Man Ray. It is bad enough I lose sleep and have so little to offer in way of conversation with the likes of such geniuses whose pleasure I company. I have not even the time to organize my gallerie, so I just put these artworks up there just for luke-si.