Thursday, April 06, 2006

My late afternoons...




As I expounded yesterday, I value the now scant couple of hours of late afternoon sunshine available to me after a long morning in the java pits. I just want to lie in the grass and make grass angels. Usually accompanied by any of the following a. a cool beverage, b. a good non-fiction, c. zounds, d. an accomplice for my narcissism. Thankfully EXB is still about shuttering the public and even if I'm just taking up space in DC,DC publicly, he will shutter for the benefit of those who like to view as such shutterbugs will look. BTW this was about a week ago, but I revisited Bettie today after my clandestine lunch with Duchamp and Ray. My managres (I meant that) seem to understand, including the put-on, and I let them know what is cool and what is not cool. I actually got out as scheduled today. Overtime is overrated!